Would an Example of a Summary Be Able to Help You?
We write summaries for many reasons; from showing your tutor that you have fully understood something that you have been tasked with reading through to creating an abstract for your paper so that people will know what it will be about. But knowing how to structure and write your summary is not always easy and this is where an article summary example may help you.
Most people will have a better understanding of what is required of them by looking at a sample summary rather than just reading a list of instructions. Our summary writing help will provide you with many examples of how different works can be summarized effectively.
Our online summarizing services have been supporting students and many other writers for many years. Our support is provided through staff that are highly competent at what they do. Each is post graduate degree qualified in the areas in which they work and is highly experienced at writing summaries. This is why we are confident that the summary writing examples that we provide on our site will be some of the best you will find.
How Can an Article Summary Example Help You?
Often when we are tasked with writing a summary as an assignment it will be of a well-known piece of writing. More often than not you will be able to find a summary sample that you can review to get ideas for writing your own. A good article summary sample will provide you with a huge amount of help with understanding the style of writing that you should employ as well as how to identify the areas that you should include within your summary.
A summarize an article example, however, is not something that you can simply just copy even if it is a summary of the writing that you have been tasked with reducing. Copying someone else’s summary would be considered plagiarism and could get you in serious trouble. A how to write a summary of an article sample is to provide you with guidance and ideas only.
How to Create a Good Summary
Even with a good sample of summary writing to guide you, it will still be best to have some additional guidance to help you. The following tips can be used along with your samples to help you to better understand how to create an effective and accurate summary. Knowing the right questions to ask when writing a summary and how you need to conduct your review will help you with your summary writing:
- Read the text to be summarized until you are confident that you have a full understanding of what it means. If you don’t understand it then you will not be able to paraphrase or summarize it.
- Have a clear understanding also of what is expected from your summary; writing an abstract for a paper will be very different to a book report or the cover for a novel.
- Reread the text and either make notes of the most important points as you read or highlight them within the text.
- Write your first draft using only the notes that you have made and without referring to the original writing.
- Review what you have written and ensured that you have not repeated anything verbatim.
- Often your initial draft will be longer than you require; rewrite to make it more concise and remove anything that is simply not adding any value to the summary.
- Proofread your final piece of work so that you can be sure that your summary is free from any writing errors.
Remember that you must ensure that your wording is unique to you if you want to avoid being accused of copying or plagiarism. As MIT tells us about academic integrity:
“A summary is a synthesis of the key ideas of a piece of writing, restated in your own words – i.e., paraphrased. You may write a summary as a stand-alone assignment or as part of a longer paper. Whenever you summarize, you must be careful not to copy the exact wording of the original source.”
Work with Our Professional Services for Your Summarizing
Getting summarizing done accurately and quickly is not always easy and this is why so many students will want to turn to our professional support with theirs. We have been providing summary writing help through our experts for many years and we are confident that you will be able to create the best summary with our help. Through us, you work only with specialists that are qualified in the areas that they work, have perfect native English skills and all of the experience required to be able to provide you support of the highest standard.
Not only are you working with the best your support also comes with:
- A full guarantee of original writing with your summary being provided with a free plagiarism report.
- Free proofreading on the writing that is done through us so that you can be sure your grades will not be hammered due to errors.
- Totally confidential support, the only person that knows that you have come to us for support is going to be you.
- Guaranteed total satisfaction with your summary or our services will provide you with your money back.